In Case Your Missed It… Z Morning Show Friday October 2nd
We get it!
Sometimes the mornings are too busy to get your dose of Kid, Sarah and Todd in the morning, whether it's a unexpected morning of mishaps and surprises or its an ordinary circumstance in which you just can't listen in.
Our weekly morning chatter can not be missed. 7:10 AM on the Z Morning Show brings laughs, entertaining banter and sometimes some learning moments, well... a few learning moments... on very few occasions.
No matter! This time every weekday is when the hosts of the Z Morning Show, Kid and Sarah, get to talk with WABI TV5's meteorologist Todd Simcox, about not only the weather coming up for the day and days to come, but also on the weird and wacky news stories from around the world. Usually Florida. You can actually count on it.
Here's your time to catch up with what the Z Morning Show chatted about.
- A story on the Z107.3 website reveals pictures of a local celebrity here in Maine. LEE Nelson of News Center is not only a news anchor but also a model. Sarah can't form full sentences and Todd and Kid just can't change the topic
- A story out of LEE County Florida about a stabbing over the disagreement of which milk is superior: almond milk or whole milk
- Another story out of Florida about a woman arrested for lewd acts at a 711.
- A New York woman uses her children to steal Trump signs
- No way to avoid talking more about Lee Nelson
Listen in weekdays at 7:10 to hear the upcoming forecast from WABI TV5's meteorologist Todd Simcox and the Z Morning Show shenanigans.