Free Workshop in Bangor to Help You Be A More Educated Parent
A free workshop is being offered throughout the summer by PENQUIS that includes many topics that every parent has questions about.
The Nurturing Workshop Series starts July 27th with each session focused on a topic of parenting. Each session is an hour and a half from 10 AM to 11:30 AM.
Topics range from learning the stages of infancy and toddlers, the developing brain of children and teens, how to help build self-worth and how to praise children.
Here are some dates and topics to look forward to in this series:
- July 27th: Philosophy and Practices of Nurturing Parent Workshop
- August 3rd: Ages and Stages Infants and Toddlers Workshop
- August 10th: Brain Development in Children and Teens Workshop
- August 17th: Communicating with Respect Workshop
- August 24th: Building Self-Worth Workshop
- August 30th: Understanding Feelings Workshop
- September 7th: Family Morals Values and Rules Workshop
- September 14th: Praising Children and Their Behavior Workshop
- September 21st: Alternatives to Spanking Workshop
Learn more about the series and how to register for one, some or all session visit PENQUIS on Facebook.
For more information about PENQUIS, visit their website.