Bangor Pride Week Schedule of Events 2019
Bangor Pride Week is coming up Sunday, June 16th through Sunday, June 23rd and there is a huge list of events for every age to share in supporting the Bangor regions LGBTQ community.
From beer to tea, youth dances to full out drag proms and pub crawls to improv, there is something for everyone.
Here's a full list of events for the upcoming Pride Week 2019!
Sunday, June 16th, 2019
- Orono Brewing Company’s Rainbow Run 5k: 61 Margin Street Orono, ME, Registration at 11 AM, Race at 11:30 AM
Monday, June 17th
- Health Equity Alliance Open House, 304 Hancock Street, Suite 3B Bangor, ME, 4 PM to 6 PM
- Charlie Howard Memorial and Rainbow Crosswalk Celebration, State Street Bridge Bangor, ME, Memorial at 6 PM, Celebration at 7 PM
Tuesday, June 18th
- Disobedience Film Screening: Congregation Beth El Bangor, ME, Snacks at 5:30 PM, Film begins at 6 PM
- MaineTransNet Potluck, Location on MTN’s Facebook page @MaineTransNet, 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- Mabel Wadsworth Center’s Game Night (18+): COESPACE, 7 PM to 9 PM
Wednesday, June 19th
- Caring Connections Healing Touch: Isaac Farrar Mansion Bangor, ME, 3:30 PM to 7 PM. These are 45 minute sessions by RSVP only.
- Quorship: Naming Service: Hampden Congregational Church Hampden, ME: 7 PM to 8 PM
Thursday, June 20th
- Night OUT! At Penobscot Theatre (Mamma Mia!): Bangor Opera House, tickets are $55 at mainehealthequity.org. Soirée at 5:30 PM at 51 Main Street, show starts at 7:00 PM.
- Unplugged Open Mic Night: Tea & Tarts, 6 PM to 9 PM
- Queeraoke with Marissa (21+): Ipanema Bar and Grill, 9 PM to 1 AM
Friday, June 21st
- Brews and Brews: Caffeine Crawl: Downtown Bangor, 4 PM - 6 PM, $5 cover charge.
- Story Slam: Pride and Protest: West Market Square Artisan Coffee House, starting at 6:30 PM.
- Queen City Improv Show: Queen City Cinema Club, 7 PM - 9 PM, $5 cover charge.
- MaineTransNet’s Queer Prom:Bangor Public Library, 8 PM - 11 PM, free for youth, $15 for adults.
- Brews and Brews: Pub Crawl (21+), Downtown Bangor, 9 PM - Midnight, $5 cover fee
Saturday, June 22nd
- LGBTQ+ Story Time: Briar Patch, 11 AM - Noon.
- Bangor Pride Parade: Main Street, Bangor. Line-up at 11:30 AM on Front Street. Parade at Noon.
- Bangor Pride Festival: West Market and Pickering Squares, 1 PM - 4 PM.
- Laramie Project Dramatic Reading by Ten Bucks Theatre: The Charles Inn, 3:30 PM - 4 PM
- Drag Story Time: Briar Patch, 3 PM - 4 PM
- Tabletop Gaming: Maine Discovery Museum, 6 PM - 9:30 PM
- Youth Dance: Bangor Public Library, 7 PM to 11 PM, Ages 13 to 20
- EqualityMaine Pride After Party (21+): Bangor Arts Exchange, 7 PM - 1 AM, $10 in advance at equalitymaine.org, $15 at the door
Sunday, June 23rd
- LGBTQ+ Sunday Service: Hammond Street Congregational Church, 10 AM
- Pride Brunch: Tea & Tarts, 10 AM - 1 PM
For more information, check out all details and info at the Bangor ME Pride Festival page on Facebook.