Bangor Pride and Health Equity Alliance Drive-In Takeover
Support a great cause and see an iconic flick!
Saturday, September 26, 2020 at 5 PM – 8 PM at the Bangor Drive-In, Join Health Equity Alliance for a screening of "Labyrinth". This 1986 musical fantasy is about 16-year-old Sarah's quest to reach the center of an enormous otherworldly maze to rescue her infant brother Toby, whom Sarah wished away to Jareth the Goblin King, played the late, great, David Bowie. The film was a box office disappointment, but it has since gained a huge cult following.
Tickets will be $25 up until September 24th. After that, tickets are $30 and available at the door. The ticket price is for the entire car, and can be purchased at mainehealthequity.z2systems.com/np/clients/mainehealthequity/eventRegistration.jsp
This event will benefit Health Equity Alliance, a nonprofit that supports empowering marginalized communities to combat stigma and realize health justice. Health Equity Alliance serves the LGBTQ+ community through education, advocacy, and youth services. For more information on Health Equity Alliance's mission, visit mainehealthequity.org.
The concession stand will be available, and To keep everyone safe, please follow these guidelines while attending:
- People can sit outside and in front of their cars only. Not to the sides.
- Facemasks must be worn when not in or in front of cars.
- There can be no gathering anywhere on the grounds. People must stay 6 feet apart.
- Cars will be parked in every other space, with each space being at least 6 feet wide.
- Bathrooms are open (gendered, multi-stall).
5% of all donations towards Health Equity Alliance will go towards groups advancing racial equity and justice.