Here Are The Start Times For All 4th of July Fireworks In Maine
In the state of Maine, the 4th of July is back, and everyone is ready to enjoy the celebration.
After the complete and total buzzkill that was 2020, we can now go out and be with friends and family, and even complete strangers if we want to, since Covid restrictions have mostly been lifted.
With the holiday landing on a Sunday this year, many people will have a full day on Monday to recover from various shenanigans. So go for it this time around. If you are staying at home, or hitting the open road, we have the days and start times for fireworks all across Maine, and keep in mind, that some of these events take place on July 2 and 3.
Here in Bangor, there will be a parade starting at 11 a.m. in Brewer and ending in Bangor. Then, there's the big fireworks finale at 9:30 p.m., overlooking the Penobscot River. Here's more information on the Bangor-Brewer July 4 festivities.
- Bangor: July 4, 9:30 p.m.
- Bar Harbor: July 4, 9:15 p.m.
- Portland: July 4, 9:15 p.m.
- Lewiston-Auburn: July 3, 9:30 p.m.
- Augusta: July 4, 9:15 p.m.
- Ashland: July 2, 9 p.m.
- Biddeford: July 4, 9 p.m.
- Boothbay Harbor: July 4, 9 p.m.
- Damariscotta: July 4, 9 p.m.
- Deer Isle-Stonington: July 4, 9: 15 p.m.
- Eastport: July 4, 9 p.m.
- Frye Island: July 3, 9 p.m.
- Fryeburg: July 3, 9 p.m.
- Jackman: July 4, 9 p.m.
- Monmouth: July 3, 9:30 p.m.
- Rockland: July 2, 9 p.m.
- Sanford: July 3, 9 p.m.
- Westbrook: July 1, 9:45 p.m.
- West Forks: July 3, 9 p.m.
A few years back, our friends at Monty Rand Photography, captured the Bangor Fireworks display with some awesome drone footage.
As the weekend of the 4th gets closer, enjoy the parades, get-togethers, food & beverage, and of course the exciting fireworks events all over the state. Happy Independence Day!