ROAD TRIP ALERT: The Blue Hill Fair Is This Weekend
Wrap up the summer of 2022 with one of the biggest fairs in the state of Maine!
Described as A 'Down to Earth' Country Fair” The annual Blue Hill Fair is upon us once again.
Starting today, you can join in the fun this Labor Day Weekend with a variety of food, rides, games, exhibits, music from Chris Ross & tons of fun are all on the schedule this year.
This year’s highlights include:
• Charlotte's Web Exhibit: Come see Wilbur the Pig!!!
• Blue Hill Fair Museum of Artifacts and Memorabilia
• Carnival Games and Rides by Cushing Amusements
• Ready Go Dog Show - Daily
• SubZero Wood Carvings - Demos Daily
• Charlotte's Web Live Play from The Grand in Ellsworth on the Midway - Shows Daily
• Maine State Truck Pulls - Friday
• Wilbur’s 5K Road Race - Saturday
• Cornhole Tournament - Saturday
• Llama Exhibit
• Women's Skillet Toss - Saturday
• Antique Tractor Pull - Sunday
On the final day of the fair, Monday, September 5, check out the wristband special from 12 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Get a $25.00 wristband (Good for mechanical rides only.)
All stage shows are free with admission children under 12 are free on all days. There is also free parking at the Fairgrounds
Dogs are not allowed on the Fairgrounds, with the exception of guide dogs.
For more information, and to get a look at the complete 2022 Blue Hill Fair daily schedule, check out their website