OPINION: Don’t Infringe On MY Life with YOUR Rights
I don't care if you are at the grocery store, at Walmart, getting a haircut or getting your curbside pick-up order. If you are in public, put on a mask.
I see you all out there without a mask, Bangor.
I get that you have rights.
But, you do not have the right...
1. to endanger someone else's health
2. to endanger the health of someone else's children
3. to endanger the health of someone else's parents
4. make someone else pay for a COVID-19 test to determine if they have the virus
5. make someone else pay the bill for an ER visit or Inpatient care
6. make someone else pay for ongoing testing
7. make someone else pay for the cost of a respirator
8. make someone else pay for medications
9. make someone else suffer the possible loss of a limb due to long term complications to the virus
10. make someone else suffer the possibility of the loss of a loved one
11. make someone else suffer economically when they are thousands of dollars in debt due to the hospital bills accumulated due to a stay in the hospital to treat COVID-19
12. make someone else suffer economically when their family has to come up with money for a funeral for a family member
13. make someone else suffer emotionally that their child died too young
Don't make someone else's life fall apart because you decided living with this list was fine for you.