Help Maine Animal Organizations Get Money By Sharing Pet Photos With #snelovespets
For the whole month of October, whenever the hashtag #snelovespets is used with a pet photo or pet video, $5 will be donated to organizations across New England that help animals.
One of the organizations that will benefit from this campaign is Bangor Humane Society, a shelter whose mission is to maintain humane treatment for our furry friends as well as seek out and transfer care of animals to forever homes, giving a home to those without and help educate the community about animal welfare.
The Bangor Humane Society shared the news on their Facebook page yesterday as well as adding to the announcement with a swag giveaway.
The other Maine shelter that will benefit from this campaign is the Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland.
In all, there are 12 animal organizations throughout New England that will be recipients of donations, including:
- Maine Bangor Humane Society
- Maine Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland
- New Hampshire Little Angels Service Dogs
- New Hampshire Humane Society for Greater Nashua
- Vermont Passion 4 Paws
- Vermont Rutland County Humane Society
- Massachusetts Northeast Animal Shelter
- Massachusetts NEADS World Class Service Dogs
- Connecticut Connecticut Humane Society
- Connecticut Fidelco Guide Dog Foundation
- Rhode Island PAWS New England
- Rhode Island Animal Rescue Rhode Island
The campaign webpage on the Subaru of New England website specifically says to 'post a public photo or video' of your furry companion on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok with the #snelovespets. It will continue throughout the month of October.
So, dress up the pets for some Halloween fun, and don't forget to add the #snelovespets so those caring for pets without homes can give them a more comfortable life.