Bangor Fourth Of July Schedule + Fireworks [INFO]
Bangor will be hosting lots of Fourth of July fun again this year. Here's what planned for Independence Day this year.
Pancake breakfast, parade, live music, and of course, fireworks. It's all on the schedule for Bangor's Fourth of July festivities. According to WABI, this year will be the first time in 20 years that the fireworks will be launched from a barge in the Penobscot River.
- 7-10 a.m. at the Brewer Auditorium
- Cost is $6 for adults, $3 for children
Fourth of July Parade:
- Stepping off on Wilson St. in Brewer at 11 a.m.
- The parade route follows Wilson St., across the Joshua Chamberlain Bridge into Bangor, down Main St. to Hammond St, and finishing on Exchange St.
Chords For A Cure Concert:
- 6-9:30 p.m. on the Bangor Waterfront.
- Featuring live music from The Stone Doctors.
- Proceeds benefit the Eastern Maine Medical Center Foundation.
- Starting at 9:30 p.m.
- The fireworks will be launched from a barge in the Penobscot River.
For more info, visit BangorOnTheFourth.com.