Maine Beach Is In the Top 10 of Best Beaches In U.S.
Alongside the black sands of Hawaii and white sands of Florida, Ogunquit Beach here in the State of Maine made #7 on the list of Best Beaches in the United States.
Ogunquit Beach has over 2,000 reviews on the TripAdvisor.com website with an overall score of 4.5 out of 5 stars. It's listed as the #3 thing to do in Ogunquit.
Here's what Trip Advisor had to say about Ogunquit Beach in the top 10 beaches in the United States list:
“This beach is impeccably clean, and has a smooth, sandy floor. At low tide the beach is probably the widest beach ever. At high tide you can walk out hundreds of feet and still be only waist high.”
Curious to see what other beaches in the United States made the list? Here's the full list of incredible beaches in America.
- Saint Pete Beach, St. Pete Beach, Florida
- Ka'anapali Beach, Lahaina, Hawaii
- Moonstone Beach, Cambria, California
- Wailea Beach, Wailea, Hawaii
- Cannon Beach, Cannon Beach, Oregon
- Napili Beach, Lahaina, Hawaii
- Ogunquit Beach, Ogunquit, Maine
- Wai'anapanapa State Park, Hana, Hawaii
- Madeira Beach, Madeira Beach, Florida
- Kailua Beach Park, Kailua, Hawaii
- Driftwood Beach, Jekyll Island, Georgia
- Ormond Beach, Ormond Beach, Florida
- Henderson Beach State Park, Destin, Florida
- La Jolla Cove, La Jolla, California
- Pensacola Beach, Pensacola Beach, Florida
- Treasure Island Beach, Treasure Island, Florida
- Siesta Beach, Siesta Key, Florida
- Clearwater Beach, Clearwater, Florida
- Coligny Beach, Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Coronado Beach, Coronado, California
- Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Poipu Beach Park, Poipu, Hawaii
- Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Waikiki Beach, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Santa Monica State Beach, Santa Monica, California
Winerie's of Maine
31 Haunted Places of Maine