Maine Auto Dealership To Take “Death Nut Challenge” [VIDEO]
As if it hasn't been hot enough in Maine lately, one Maine auto dealership wants to kick it up a notch!
The idea of eating peanuts is pretty normal, but when you wrap them in the hottest peppers in the world and eat them...that’s where the fun begins.
The “New Death Nut Challenge V2.0” from Carolina Reaper Peanuts has people taking the plunge into the fiery depths of hell, and that includes a car dealership in Maine. Patriot Subaru in Saco, will take the challenge in a Facebook Live event this Saturday at 4pm. The following 8 employees will be taking part, and raising money for their favorite charities at the same time.
• Luis Perez (Sales Manager)
• Paul Hall (Service Manage)
• Glen Reed (Fixed Operation Director)
• Tim Bennett (Finance)
• Jill Sorrentino (Finance)
• David Shoemaker (General Sales Manager)
• Jackie Parker (Internet Sales Manager)
• Brian Beattie (General Manager)
They are encouraging people to vote for their favorite participant, with the possibility of winning a $50 card for choosing the Death Nut Peanut eater of their choice.
How hot are these? According to https://deathnuts.com/ There are 5 levels of pain these contestants must suffer through!
- Level 1- Getting Started: Carolina Reaper + Chocolate Bhutlah Peppers
Heat Level – 5
- Level 2 Warming Up: Carolina Reaper + Ghost Peppers
Heat Level – 6
- Level 3 It’s Gettin Real: Carolina Reaper + 7 Pot Brain Strain Peppers
Heat Level – 8
- Level 4 Pain Sets In: 2-X Carolina Reaper + 7 Pot Douglah Peppers
Heat Level – 10
- Level 5 The Death Nut: 2-X Carolina Reaper, 2-X Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Peppers and a sprinkling of 100% pure all natural 13,000,000 Scoville Capsaicin Crystals to make things interesting.
Heat Level – Stupid
Good luck to everyone at Patriot Subaru! Here are some examples of people who have tried the Death Nut Challenge. You’ll need a glass of cold water just from watching these attempts.