Brewery List For Seventh Annual Bangor On Tap Released
Who's pouring beers at Bangor On Tap? A lot of great Maine breweries will be there.
Bangor On Tap is back. On September 18, beer lovers can sample more than 100 beers from some of Maine's and America’s best craft breweries. This year's event will be along the Bangor Waterfront. In addition to the brews, Bangor On Tap will feature delicious food, and live music from Fire & Ice and The Altar Boys.
Maine Breweries At Bangor On Tap:
- 2 Feet Brewing - Bangor
- Bangor Beer - Bangor
- Bath Ale Works - Wiscasset
- Belfast Bay Brewing - Belfast
- Blank Canvas Brewery - Brewer
- Black Pug Brewing - Brunswick
- First Mile Brewing – Fort Kent
- Fogtown Brewing - Ellsworth
- Geary Brewing Company - Portland
- Horn Run - Eastport
- Marshall Wharf Brewing Company - Belfast
- SoMe Brewing - York
- East Outlet Brewing - Cambridge
- Definitive Brewing - Portland
- Thresher's Brewing Co. - Searsmont
Pick from two general admission sessions, or go VIP early-access to sample beers from more than 50 craft breweries. General admission tickets score beer lovers three hours of sampling and a souvenir sampling glass. VIP Tickets feature an extra hour of sampling prior to doors opening, a food voucher, plus a souvenir hat, and a sampling glass.
Food trucks will be on-site serving up yummy street eats.
- Swamp Yankee BBQ
- Pompeii Pizza
- Twisted Concession
Tickets are on sale now.