Safety Tips For Walking On Snow & Ice [VIDEO]
After slipping on the ice last week and hitting my head, I learned a few tips from this video.
Walking around in icy and snowy conditions can be very dangerous, so we found some helpful hints to make you a little safer.
1. Wear gloves
2. Use a backpack
3. If possible, stay on walkways
4. Wear shoes and boots meant for traction
5. Point your feet out
6. Extend your arms to your side
7. Take short steps or shuffle for stability
8. Use special care when entering/exiting vehicles