New Hampshire Ice Castle To Open For The 2022 Season In January
Over an acre of frozen winter wonderland will open for the season later this month.
UPDATE: The New Hampshire Ice Castle will open for the season January 14, 2022. Tickets are on-sale now.
ORIGINAL ARTICLE: An annual frozen attraction will open for the season soon. The New Hampshire Ice Castle will open for the season in mid-January, according to the official website. An exact opening date is expected this week. The Ice Castle is located at 24 Clark Farm Road, in North Woodstock. The location is just a few miles from its former location at the Hobo Railroad, in Lincoln.
This year's castle features massive turrets, archways, tunnels, ice thrones, ice slides and fountains that glow with colored LED lights frozen into the ice. The quarter-mile magical forest walk will be back again this year.
COVID-19 safety precautions will be in place. These include:
- Do not come to the ice castle if you or anyone in your party is feeling ill. Plan a visit when everyone is feeling well. If you already purchased tickets, they can be rescheduled for a different time.
- 6-foot distance must be maintained between groups.
- Guests are encouraged to wear masks or face coverings in common areas.
- Limited capacity within areas of the ice castle.
- Frequent sanitization of high-touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available near the entrance, exit, restrooms, and concession areas.
Because the ice castle is an open-air, outdoor event, proof of vaccination will not be required.
We will update this article when an official date has been announced.