Kick Off Summer With ‘Beats & Eats,’ Bangor’s First Food Truck Festival June 2
Beats & Eats, Bangor's first food truck festival, is this Saturday, June 2, from noon to 5 p.m. on the Bangor waterfront. Here's the final lineup of food trucks and live music.
Besides the amazing food, for just $5 admission, you'll be able to hang out on the waterfront and enjoy delicious adult beverages like Sam Adams craft beer, lawn games and live music all afternoon by Adam Ezra Group.
But back to the food for a second. Here are the trucks that will be at Beats & Eats:
• Wing Dingahs (amazing chicken wings with lots of yummy sauce choices, plus chicken or bread bowls)
• Jess’s Mobile Munchies (yummy sandwiches featuring a fresh lobster salad Italian)
• Ken's Taking it to the Streets (Ken’s special recipe boneless fried chicken baskets and doughboys)
• Pompeii Pizza (authentic, wood fired pizza with fresh, local ingredients) like: The Pesto with Pesto, Fresh Sliced Mozzarella, Roasted Chicken, Sweet Red & Yellow Peppers, Roma Tomatoes
• Swamp Yankee BBQ (finger-licking brisket, pulled pork and chicken featuring their private label sauce)
• El Rodeo Go (authentic Mexican street food with fresh, flavorful ingredients)
• Smokin' Phil's Belly Bustin' BBQ (mouthwatering pit BBQ, brisket, pulled pork, chicken & sausage)
• Grillin' Brazilian (authentic Brazilian food using locally sourced ingredients)
• Melt Food Truck (gooey, melty sandwiches like the Party in Your Mouth Melt)
• The Lobstah Buoy (fresh shucked food truck with half pound lobster rolls, fried whole belly clams, lobster stew and many other traditional Maine favorites)
• Of course you find the standard street fare – burgers, dogs, fries and more.
And for dessert ...
• Stone Fox Farm Creamery (super premium, homemade Maine ice cream with all-natural, local ingredients- like the Chocolate Salted Caramel, Real Rum Raisin, Bananas Foster and many more!)
• Whoopie Pie Cafe (if you haven’t tried one of their whoopie pies yet – you owe it to yourself to try one of their amazing combinations like English Toffee – chocolate cake with toffee bit filling)
Get your tickets now online or go into Damon’s Beverage in downtown Bangor. Tickets are only $5 – so pick up a few so your friends can join you (and us) there.
Beats & Eats is sponsored by Mainely Eyes, Allenfarm Fence, Slipping Gears Cycling, Casella, Maine Honda, General Rental and Boston Beer Company.