Here’s When You Need To Get Your Packages Out In Time For Christmas
The final days of gift buying are nearly here but days remain if you plan on shipping your stuff. We've got the info you need to see when to get those packages out and into the hands of those you love just in time for Christmas.
Below are the dates of the different mailing options you have from the big shippers: U.S. Postal Service, FedEx, UPS and Amazon.
Good luck and happy holidays!
- December 20: First Class Mail
- December 21: Priority Mail
- December 23: Priority Mail Express
- December 16: Ground and Home Delivery
- December 19: Express Saver
- December 20: Two-day Options
- December 23: Overnight Options
- December 25: SameDay, SameDay City Direct and City Priority
- December 19: UPS 3 Day Select
- December 20: UPS 2nd Day Air
- December 23: UPS Next Day
- December 18: Last day for standard shipping.
- December 22: Last day for free delivery with Prime items.
- December 23: Last day for one-day delivery.
- December 24: Last day for Same-day Delivery
For more information and links check out this article from Yahoo! Finance.