Gasoline Incident Sends Man To Hospital with Burns
A Buckfield man was seriously injured while burning brush.
Richard Freve, 66, was burning brush on 459 Turner Street in Auburn when he applied gasoline to the burning brush pile, based on an investigation by the Maine Fire Marshals and the Maine Forest Service.
Freve received burns to his upper body and was airlifted by helicopter to Maine Medical Center.
Authorities remind people the use of accelerants on a fire is dangerous.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app
Seven Poisonous Plants In Maine That Can Hurt You