Cross Insurance Center Adds New Security Rules for Visitors
The Cross Insurance Center has upgraded its security measures, including a bag policy and possible searches.
Before heading to a show or game at the Bangor facility, take a minute to review the new security requirements. Knowing what to expect could save you a trip back to your vehicle to drop off prohibited items, or being delayed getting to your seat after you set off the detectors.
The Cross Insurance Center's new security policy includes:
- The use of metal detectors at the entrances
- Possible mandatory searches, if the alarm sounds after a second detector screening. Anyone refusing to be searched may be asked to leave.
- Bag policy: Any purse, briefcase, luggage, roller bag or hard-sided bag larger than 14"x14"x6" are prohibited
- Prohibited items like weapons, drugs, or sealed packages will be confiscated, and will not be returned. Find a complete list of prohibited items here.
- There is no smoking in the arena, including e-cigarettes. There is a designated smoking area, and re-entry is only allowed from that section.
Find the complete security policy on the Cross Insurance Center's website.