Beats & Eats 5th Anniversary Bash | June 17, 2023 | Bangor Waterfront
- Bangor Waterfront
- 1 Railroad Street, Bangor, ME 04401 United States
Bangor’s Food Truck Festival, BEATS & EATS returns for its 5th Anniversary Bash - Saturday, June 17, 2023, on the Bangor Waterfront! It's gonna be the biggest and best Beats & Eats ever, with more trucks, more food choices, more bands, more games, more drinks and even MORE FUN!
Kick off your summer with a party on the beautiful Bangor Waterfront! Yummy street food, multiple bands, games including axe throwing with Smoke & Steel, corn hole and other lawn games, plus lots of ice cold adult beverages. Some of the best food trucks in the state will be there and you'll get a chance to vote for your favorite truck to help them win cash prizes in the People's Food Truck of the Year Awards!
Here are just some of the yummy choices this year...
- Jeff's Jamaican Cuisine
- Little Red Snack Shack
- Mainely Pastures
- Mainely Tacos
- Pinky D's Poutine
- Pompeii Pizza
- Smoke & Steel
- Swamp Yankee BBQ
- This Lil' Piggy
- Wanderlust Coffee
And check out the "Beats" at Beats & Eats. Live music all day from bands across Maine. Check out this awesome line up:
Koostix - 11am
King Kyote - 2:30pm
The Tyler Healy Band - 5pm
The ticket covers admission - please bring cash or cards for food and beverages.
- RAIN OR SHINE EVENT - no refunds
- ALCOHOL SALES ARE CASH ONLY
- All ages allowed, but must be 21 to purchase or consume alcohol - bring your ID
- Alcohol sales are cash only
- Please bring your ticket with you to the event
- Please no pets, with the exception of licensed service animals
- No outside food or beverages allowed
- All tickets are non-refundable but are transferrable
- Small lawn chairs, blankets, and strollers with small children ARE allowed
- Backpacks, large bags, carriers, coolers or weapons are NOT allowed
- Free admission for kids under 2 years old
- Tickets will be available at the gate (if not sold out first)
For more information or if you're interested in becoming a vendor, please email: email@example.com
Another FUN Townsquare Media Live Event!