USA Today Is Looking For The Best Lobster Roll In Maine
The great debate of who makes the best lobster roll in Maine has become a nationwide discussion.
USA Today's annual 10 Best Readers Choice poll has a tough question to ask its readers; Who makes the best lobster roll in Maine? The debate has been one we've asked our listeners many times over the years.
20 Maine restaurants were nominated for the voting round:
- High Roller Lobster Co. - Portland
- Erica's Seafood - Harpswell
- Bite Into Maine - Cape Elizabeth, Portland, Scarborough
- McLoons Lobster Shack - Spruce Head Island
- Robert's Maine Grill & Raw Bar - Kittery
- The Clam Shack - Kennebunk
- Eventide Oyster Co. - Portland
- Perkins Cove Lobster Shack - Ogunquit
- The Lobster Shack - Cape Elizabeth
- Five Islands Lobster Co. - Georgetown
- Young's Lobster Pound - Belfast
- Quoddy Bay Lobster - Eastport
- Thurston's Lobster Pound - Bernard
- Pemaquid Seafood - Pemaquid
- Street and Co. - Portland
- Wharf Gallery & Grill - Corea
- Karen's Hideaway - Boothbay
- Oliver's at Cozy Harbor - Southport
- Scales Restaurant - Portland
- Five Fifty-Five - Portland
Currently High Roller Lobster Co. is the leader.
Folks can vote once a day through Tuesday, June 26. The results will be announced July 6.