Top Ten Travel Destinations for the Labor Day Weekend
WOO! Labor Day Weekend baby! The unoffical end to summer is sadly here but hey, a three day weekend ain't too bad! The three day weekend is the last hurrah for folks looking to hit the open road.
Surprisingly, Maine didn't make the Pricelinelist of the top Labor Day travel destinations. Equally surprising our friends to the south didn't even make it into the top ten! Boston's Waterfront and Convention Center made the list at #16. Priceline releases this list each year and its quite accurate considering the travel agency uses hotel booking data to calculate the top destinations.
Top Ten Labor Day Destinations
1. Chicago, North Michigan Avenue/River North Area
2. New York City, Midtown West
3.Las Vegas, Strip North Area
4. San Francisco, Fisherman’s Wharf
5. New York City, Upper East Side
6. Seattle, Downtown/Pike Place
7. Chicago, Millennium Park/Loop & Grant Park
8. Seattle, Seattle Center/Space Needle
9. New York City, Times Square/Theater District
10.Las Vegas, Strip Vicinity South
Whether your going away or staying right at home take The Z's 'Whatever Weekend' with you here on the web or in your iPhone or Android device with the Radiopup app! All Labor Day weekend long The Z is playing whatever we want!!!!