Things People From Maine Won’t Admit (Out Loud)
Onlyinyourstate.com had come up with their list of '10 Things People From Maine Will Never Admit (Out Loud)'. I found their list to be fun and I found myself saying, 'yeah, that is so true.' So, I figured we can start our own list. Here we go.
1. Having four seasons are overrated. (especially in February)
2. I don't like lobster and clams.
3. I've never been to Aroostook County.
4. Moxie really is pretty unpleasant.
5. I don't root for the Red Sox, Patriots, Bruins or Celtics and I was born and raised in Maine.
6. We love tourists.
7. I don't camp.
8. I don't own Carhart clothing.
Alright, we got the list started. We invited you to add to the list!