The Most Frightening Street Names In Maine
We've discovered some of the scariest streets and avenues in area to trick or treat. Venture onto them this Halloween, if you dare.
These dark streets and avenues will make you walk this Halloween night with a little more apprehension just because of their names.
Yes, they were probably named because of families or businesses that resided there or some sort of event that happened decades ago, but when the darkness falls on October 31st, the mind begins to wander.
Here’s what our cracked team of paranormal investigators dug up. Get it? Dug up?
- Blood Brook in Chester.
- Bloody Street in Bethel.
- Boo Lane in Skowhegan.
- Carnage Way in Scarborough.
- Coffin Avenue in Brewer.
- Coffin Street in Howland.
- Creeper Hill in Stowe.
- Dark Mountain Road in Orland.
- Dark Cove Road in Wytopitlock.
- Death Valley Road in Minot.
- Deadman Point in Rockport.
- Deadman’s Cove Road in Monhegan.
- Devil’s Head Road in Saint Albans.
- Devil Island in Stonington.
- Ghost Road in Springfield.
- Go Devil Road in Lincoln.
- Gore Road in Raymond.
- Graves Road in Franklin.
- Hells Hill Road in Addison.
- Murder Road in Topsham.
- Pumpkin Hill Ridge Road in Vinalhaven.
- Sleepy Hollow Road in Windham.
- Spider Lane in Richmond.
- Horror Hill Lane in Lubec