The Bangor Public Library Summer Music Series Lineup
Your Wednesday's are going to ROCK this summer!
The Bangor Public Library once again is hosting live music this summer! The Summer Music Series at the library park kicked off last night with The Bangor Band. The shows are free to attend, and are every Wednesday evening from 7-8.
The Bangor Public Library Summer Music Series Lineup:
- June 21 - Hampden Academy R&B Project
- June 28 - Jonee Earthquake Band
- July 5 - Silver Duo
- July 12 - Jump City Social Club
- July 19 - The Allison Ames Band
- July 26 - Six Basin Street
- August 2 - PanStorm
- August 16 - Retro Rockerz
- August 23 - October Gold
- August 30 - Swingmatism
Bring a lawn chair or blanket and enjoy the tunes!
For more info on the bands click here.