Super Sunday Food Fun Facts!
The big game is almost here and it's time to eat!
- Ranch Dressing-57% of Americans who eat chicken wings say they like to dip their wings with ranch. Only about 35% prefer bleu cheese
- Pizza-Super Sunday is the busiest day of the year for pizza joints. Papa John's, Domino's and Pizza Hut will sell twice as many pies as they do on any other day.
- Potato chips-11 million pounds of chips will be consumed, as well as an estimated 4 million pound of pretzels and 2.5 million pounds of nuts.
- Avocado-Love me some guac dip! 69.6 millions pounds of avocados will be consumed Sunday.
- Popcorn-Americans will eat about 3.8 million pounds of popcorn while watching the 49'ers and Ravens.
- Hamburgers-It's the second biggest grilling day of the year, after the 4th of July. 14 billion burgers will be served up.
- Beer-Saved the best for last!! Nothing goes better with football then a cold one. 49.2 million cases of beer are sold each year on Super Sunday...Cheers! No wonder 6 percent of Americans call in sick the next day.
- Enjoy the game, eat and drink happily!