Lewiston Man Succumbs To Burn Injuries
A 63-year-old Lewiston man has died from injuries he received after pouring gasoline on an outdoor fire last month, officials said.
Michael Garrett was pronounced dead on Thursday, the Maine Department of Public Safety said in a news release Friday afternoon.
He was burned on Oct. 27 near his home on Strawberry Avenue.
Investigators said he used gasoline on a campfire, causing an explosion.
He suffered severe burns and had been in the hospital since the incident.