Playland Adventures Kid Fest
- $5/person or $15 for a family of 4
- Cross Insurance Center
- 515 Main Street, Bangor, ME 04401 United States
There will be bounce houses, music, games, dancing, clowns, face painting, G-Force Laser Tag, the Easter Bunny … even two performances from kids’ favorite Rick Charette!* Plenty to keep the kids happy – while Mom and Dad visit dozens and dozens of booths!
Last year’s event was so successful, it had to be moved to a bigger venue this year!
Playland Adventures Kid Fest, presented by Darling's and Specialty Sweets, Saturday, April 19 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Cross Insurance Center!
Kid Fest is a Townsquare Media Live Event. The 1st 500 kids to visit the Easter Bunny will get a sweet treat!
*Now is the time to buy your tickets to Rick Charette! They're only $8 each (that includes the price of admission!) Just click on one of the buttons below to purchase yours today.
Tickets to the 11 a.m. Rick Charette show are SOLD OUT.
Here's a list of organizations that will be at the event:
- Whoopie Pie Cafe
- Bangor Brass and Woodwind Repairs
- Inksanity Airbrush Tattoos
- Phillips Chiropractic and Acupuncture
- Catholic Charities
- Hilltop School
- Maine Junior Black Bear Hockey
- 31 Gifts
- Home Depot
- Acadia Mountain Guides Summer Camps
- First Tee Maine
- Cole Land Transportation Museum
- Changing Seasons FCU
- Bangor Mall Cinemas
- Seacoast United Black Bears
- Benton Family Fun Park
- Brewer Youth Hockey
- University of Maine Athletics