Brewery Repurposing Old Bangor And Aroostook Railroad Caboose
A newly opened brewery in Milo is breathing new life into a nearly 100 year-old piece of Maine railroad history.
Bissell Brothers Three Rivers opened their taproom in Milo to the public earlier this month. The Portland based brewery, Bissell Brothers Brewing, has been operating out of its Milo facility since January. As the brewery works to expand its hours and taproom comforts, they're getting creative with the atmosphere.
Posted on their Instagram, BB3R is repurposing a 1922 caboose. The car was used as a part of the Bangor And Aroostook Railroad. The brewery didn't specify what their plan for the caboose is, but it will certainly be a popular fixture in their patio section.
Bissell Brothers Three Rivers is currently open Fridays and Saturdays, with expanded hours in the future. The taproom is located at 157 Elm Street, Milo.