I wonder if he gave her a tip?

A bartender in Lithuania (What a happening nightlife that must be) accidentally lit a customer's face on fire while making a concoction called a "Flaming Lamborghini"

While making the drink, a flame shoots out at a man, who catches fire. Bar patrons put out the fire by covering his head with their hands.

Both the bar owner and the bartender visited the man in the hospital. No more is know about his condition, although he was taken into surgery.

For those of you keeping score at home, a "Flaming Lamborghini" is made with Sambuca and Kahlua, which is then set on fire and then the person brave enough to order it, drinks it quickly through a straw.

I will be sure never to order this at the Penobscot Pour House! Check out the video and be safe when ordering flaming beverages people.