A Guide On Where To Party In Bangor For St. Paddy’s!
St. Patrick's Day is upon us and if you are heading out and about on Sunday, here are some potential destinations in Bangor.
- Paddy Murphy's-26 Main St. Bangor-Live music from The Barstuards/Maxium Blue/Travelin' Mark/Blood Orange Martini's/Music starts at 9am.
- Penobscot Pour House-14 Larkin St. Bangor-Live music from The Irish Crickets from 2 to 5pm. Dj Ed McCurdy's karaoke party from 7-1am. $2 pints of green beer, $3 pints of Guinness and Smithwicks, $5 Car Bombs
- Carolina's-16 Union St. Bangor-Open at noon.Shot and drink specials.$1 off everything Irish and they will be serving up cornbeef and cabbage!
- Ipanema-10 Broad St. Bangor-Open at noon. Live music! and 20 oz. Guinness and Smithwick's are $4.50 all day!
- Tantrum Nightclub-193 Broad St. Bangor-A St. Paddy's Day Dance Party starts at 9pm!
- Sea Dog-26 Front St. Bangor-Live music starting at 3pm. $3 green beer and $3 stouts and Irish food specials!
- Big Easy Lounge-20 Broad St. Bangor-A St. Paddy's Day party from 10am to 1am!
- Bear Brew Pub-36 Main St. Orono-Open at 9am. Live music from The Peterson Project from 9am to 1pm. DJ Wave spins tunes from 10pm to 1am
- Geaghan's Restaurant & Pub-570 Main St. Bangor-Great food and drink all day long!
Here is a picture of me wearing my green and ready to go...Wooooo!
And here are The Dropkick Muprhys, with your guide to St. Patrick's Day! Have fun, be safe and drink responsibly!